Throughout my years in school I have completed a small handful of research papers. Looking back, I do not really care for them. I don't love them or hate them, but it is just a part of class I had to deal with. If I am ever researching and writing about a topic that I am interested in, it makes it more entertaining. Last year in my senior year of high school, I did a research paper involving steroids in baseball and it was something of interest to me. Back in seventh grade, we had a really big project related to social issues. My topic was gas prices and I did not enjoy doing that as much because I was in middle school. Overall, I like to see what I have created relating to research projects. I spend a lot of time gathering information and researching and once it is all put together it benefits my knowledge. Although research projects may be time consuming, once they are finished, it provides a good sense of accomplishment.
No comments:
Post a Comment